Saturday 25 April 2015

Catch up Day

Sorry for not writing the last few days . Still recovering from surgery and trying to get my bearings. Things have been up and down and all around fucking crazy. Starting to feel a lot better today. Promise to try and stay in touch but for now please have patience while I deal with shitty vision and that makes it hard to write.
Love you all. Thank You for all the well wishes lovins and prayers.

FUCK CANCER!

I DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING EXPIRATION DATE MARKED ON TE BOTTOM OF MY FOOT!

HANTS COUNTY STRONG

Much Love X0X0

4 comments:

  1. So glad to hear things are improving for you...Keep up the good fight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can still remember my pain of marriage when my husband left me, Dr.Agbazara of AGBAZARA TEMPLE brought back my lover in just 2days, i just want to say thanks to you for spell and we are expecting our first child please try and reach AGBAZARA TEMPLE on:
    (agbazara@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Special thanks goes to this great spell caster called Dr.Abolo. I will forever in my life remain grateful to this great man for bringing my lover back to me after 9 weeks of emotional tears and pains during the period i lost my lover to another guy, but this great man brought my man back to me just within 48 hours. Try this great man and see for yourself the outcome Contact him at: +2347052534659 or via email: Abolospell@hotmail.com. I promise you that after contacting him your life will never remain the-same.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy after many months of searching the internet for a perfect spell caster to get my lover back i came across this great spell caster called Dr.Jesu and his contact details are: ((jesutemple7@gmail.com)) and When i contacted Dr.Jesu i was not sure if he could get my lover back to me because i have contacted some other spell casters before none was able to get my lover but just within 48 hours that i contacted Dr.Jesu my lover came back to me immediately

    ReplyDelete