Tuesday 7 April 2015

Day 61 Decision Day Yet Again

So, we have made yet another decision to stay for 3 more weeks. That's right a total of 12 fucking weeks.  It's been a roller coaster ride the last couple weeks and strongly feel this is where we need to be......STILL!!!!!  This was by far the hardest one to make as it's been weighing on me for at least 2 weeks.

THE Facts:  I am not ready, I still feel like I need more help and I still feel that this is where I need to be.

MORE FACTS!!!
-I have no intention of calling it quits, I have to much to live for and only want to be healthy and happy moving forward.

-The hardest decision is being away from the kids.  Daily when I think of them, see them, feel them, sense them all I want is to fight to be here for them and right now that it still here at the clinic.

-I will work my ass off harder these next 3 weeks to get to where I need to be to come home prepared and keep on going strong!!!

-The work doesn't end when I land in Hfx, it keeps on keeping on.  I will WIN!!!!

Well sweet folks, tonight you know, tonight you all know what our family has decided and have shared in our journey yet again.

Tonight I hope to sleep well and wake up rejuvenated and ready to fight again.  One Day At A Time!!!!

FUCK CANCER!

I DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING EXPIRATION DATE MARKED ON THE BOTTOM OF MY FOOT!!

HANTS COUNTY STRONG!

Much Love
xoxo




Love from us xoxo


2 comments:

  1. smart decision Lisa, You know you body and if you are not ready to come home at this point then the clinic is the right place for you, Being the strong "Kick Ass chick" that you are the 12 weeks is a smart move,
    The next 3 weeks will go like a blink of a eye and when you and Kyle get to the airport in Hfx. we SHOULD have some warm weather by then,
    Love you both and your strength is one in a million - Keep up the great fight! xoxo, Burn every single one of those F'n Cancer cells . Go Get EM - HANTS COUNTY STRONG BABE!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doing what you gotta do. Go girl! GO! Everyone at home "gotchu" xx

    ReplyDelete