Wednesday 15 April 2015

Day 69

I went in the Chamber!!!!!  Woot woot.  I was only in for 30 mins but I was in there none the less and I reached HI temp which is great.  It felt nice to be back in there and battle against my mind a little bit more.

After clinic we took a scoot out to Playas d'Tijuana to hang out with B,N and L from the clinic.  We ended up at Titos for tacos and then had a nice little walk back to their apartment.  Nice to act "normal" for a few minutes of the day that's for sure.

Was really great getting home to internet and seeing the videos mom posted of her receiving the volunteers awards on my behalf..  So very humbling and actually made me quite emotional.  Thank you ya'll, especially JD for the nomination.

Again, trying this early to bed thing so off I go.

Sweet Dreams ya'll

FUCK CANCER

I DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING EXPIRATION DATE MARKED ON THE BOTTOM OF MY FOOT!

Much Love
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment