Monday 20 April 2015

Day 74.5

Well well well, quite a couple days ya'll

Here I sit getting pumped full of the p's in preparation for surgery.  Taking it easy and being the good doobie that I am (right Kyle and Mom)

What's actually happening in my head is a different story: See my delightufly wonderful DrD (If you read this and want me to remove your name let me know and I will xo)  told me to take it easy....easy...what??? Okay, no problem.  I made a 3 day deal with them all.  I'll listen and take it easy. So I'm sitting on the side of my bed complaining about wanting to get out and about and of course Kyle and Deb are like "blah blah blah, you can't, blah blah blah" In my mind the next 5 mins plays out like this......

I snapped, I jumped up and squished their heads together all the while tangling their arms in a knot so they couldn't give chase.....I'm so lightening fast that I bolt out of the room.....I have a momentarily lapse in memory and forget about the two separate poles on either side of my bed holding all my different meds...I power through the door with both poles dangling complete with meds falling behind me.  As I round the corner to make my escape I see the night Dr and Nurse R.......I fake left, fake right and just scoot by.....they give chase and grab the tail end of a pole as I'm making my way through the doors.  Lucky for me they grabbed a bag of meds that easily rips off and I have my breakaway moment down the stairs and out the door, freedom, sweet freedom....haha

............or I just sat on the side of my bed and play out little fairy tales in my head :)  After such a serious couple days I think a little ha ha was in order for tonight and this little side story did it for me :)


Anywho,

You have all came out in droves to support us yet again.  Thank you so much, we very much appreciate the thoughts and prayers.

I will be signing off early tonight and will update when possible tomorrow.

FUCK CANCER

I DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING EXPIRATION DATE MARKED ON THE BOTTOM OF MY FOOT

HANTS COUNTY STRONG

Much Love
xoxo














6 comments:

  1. You are amazing Lisa, so glad you can find humour in the day today with all the seriousness surrounding you! You made me laugh this morning and I love your fairy tale! Thinking of you! Sending prayers and hugs as you take on this next challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gal you are. You do nothing but amaze me everyday. Special hugs today my love. I do believe the world will be rallying around you today with lots of positivity, prayers and love. Show them what Hants county girls are made of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Before we know it you'll be on your book signing tour, cause all of this needs to be in a book for others to read!!! You are amazing and wonderful! Sending you a BIG SQUEEZIE HUG!!!!Xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been following your blog since pretty much the beginning. I check every day for an update. I'm worried because you haven't posted since your surgery. I hope you are doing well. Sending super strong well wishes your way!!! You are very much in my thoughts girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa had some post complications but is doing much better. She is hoping to start blogging again in a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can still remember my pain of marriage when my husband left me, Dr.Agbazara of AGBAZARA TEMPLE brought back my lover in just 2days, i just want to say thanks to you for spell and we are expecting our first child please try and reach AGBAZARA TEMPLE on:
    (agbazara@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete