Tuesday 14 April 2015

Day 68 STILL NO CHAMBER

Good day all in all yet again.  I danced and sang around today, I took two steps at a time (3x's) had some good belly laughs, had a great walk a few good talks and am smiling at the end of the day.  That my friends is a good day!!!

buttttttt..........still no chamber. My blood is up and I was given the okay so tomorrow I'll be in there even if it means crawling in on top of someone to accommodate it.  haha   I need the battle right now, I need to be able to go in there knowing damn well I want out and then NOT GET OUT!!!!
FYI, Tomorrow's blog may have a TMI section  :)

One thing I will never get use to is City Living!!!  I've tried, I've put in a valiant attempt but my goodness, there is no quiet!!!!!! EVER!!!!!!!!! and BUILDINGS every where!!!!!!! gah!!!!!!
I've tried every inch of this apartment and there is no such thing as a quiet area.  I just do not think it's possible in a city. I do however have ear plugs so tonight me thinks those will have to do :)

I'm off to prepare my sneak attack on the chamber so good night sweet folks.  Have a great sleep and see you all in the am.

FUCK CANCER!

I DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING EXPIRATION DATE MARKED ON THE BOTTOM OF MY FOOT!

Much Love
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. You sound like me - I can't do city living! Keep at girl xo andrea

    ReplyDelete