Thursday 9 April 2015

Day 63

Great clinic day today, very easy and relaxed for the majority of the time.  It has been quite hectic in there lately so today was a nice change.  I did end up getting some more blood today but my labs came back early enough that I was still out of clinic by 2:45  Mind you Kyle was  out and about with his ladies (moms of other patients) so I waited until 3:30 anyway but it was nice to be done before 5pm :)

I'd still say food is my biggest hurdle...today....tomorrow....moving forward!!  All of it.  It is so very stressful when you do not know what you are doing and trying to figure it out.   Breath again.....Oscar is back on Saturday so best I start my list now so I can really hit him hard with the Q's.  I have started a food diary, journaling everything I eat so hoping he'll be able to go over it all and basically audit each day.  I'm shooting 60 as a pass :)

It tis late here this evening and I didn't nap so think I'll give sleep a try.

FUCK CANCER

I DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING EXPIRATION DATE MARKED ON THE BOTTOM OF MY FOOT!

HANTS COUNTY STRONG!

Much Love
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Stay strong ma dear and keep up that positive attitude. I look forward to your blog everyday although I wish that it was that it wasn't about you suffering with this horrible disease. Bless you for sharing such a personal time in your life. Always on my mind and in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete