Wednesday 8 April 2015

Day 62 in da books

Today didn't start as pleasant as I had liked as I had an insane headache that I couldn't  get rid of.  After a little scariness at the clinic with some numbing and dizziness and faintness and much discussion with proper people it was decided I took a bad withdrawal from stepping back on the morphine.  Scary scary stuff that is for sure.  I know it was needed but my goodness can't wait to get this stuff out of my system.

Good for you all to know that when it started I immediately "wobbled" to my Rosy and between her, Dr.Denise, Dr.B and Anita they were so on top of it.  My initial reaction was stroke so it was quite scary but to see how quickly they handled it all was very reassuring yet again.

I'll never personally share another patients story on here as I do not feel that is right but tomorrow one of our girls is leaving and heading home.  If there is one person I know will/has been rocking the "home" alternative program stuff it is this chick!!!!  She is a like a walking alternative healing website on two feet!!  I don't even really need to say it but fly high girl...well then jump out of the plane....right :) Much luck and love to you SS

Another patient is leaving tomorrow, be sad to see him and his wife go :(  They've been there longer then us so they were super duper helpful those first few weeks just helping us settle in and actually have them to thank for our Happy Place :)  They were the ones who told us all about the beautiful Lucerna :)  They always had family in and the big joke was well one left so who is coming this afternoon, and there usually always was...haha  J&N pleasure meeting you and your family and wishing you nothing but love and light!!


A REMINDER FOR MYSELF:
You cannot change nasty, some people are just mean....plain and simple not nice people.  That is on them not me.  I will NOT hold your anger in my way and I will not let your anger pave my day!!!
Breath in
Breath out
Peace
Love
Light
Breath in
Breath out


Hope everyone had a great day today and was able to have a good laugh over something.

Little bit of  excitement here as Kyle and B are going to a MLB game Friday night and because the home team isn't that great, I guess they get awesome tickets for a smoking price so get to experience quite a bit more.  The away team is a team fav of B's so all in all it works out great for them.  Hopefully it's a gooder for them!!!

Anywho, this gal is off to bed.


FUCK CANCER!

I DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING EXPIRATION DATE MARKED ON THE BOTTOM OF MY FOOT!!

HANTS COUNTY STRONG!

Much Love
xoxo




















No comments:

Post a Comment