Friday 17 April 2015

Day 71 Yo

Another nice relaxing day at clinic, thank you lord!!  I didn't have a headache starting out the day (I did however take a pain shot around 5am....little preventative med today) and the lack of nasty headache definitley made for a much better day.  Our room is pretty full but everyone in there seems to respect the fact that we are all having treatments and we will all be taken care of and have our time.

Kyle and I took a quick walk to the mall, home for supper, a little veg then out for another little walk. It's so stinking boring sitting around and I'm trying to get as much walking in without going overboard.  Now we are patiently waiting for J the driver from the clininc to come get us so we can go get momma!!! yay

Also found a place we can stop and I can grab a burger, yes a burger as they have a bun option with lettuce...ummm Fuck YES!!!!  Anywho who knows me know I love hamburgers!!!! So the fact that I can have this with a little cheat (mayo) is friggin awesome!!!!!!!  They do say they use real ground beef that is antibiotic....and all that stuff free, even though I question that, tonight I don't :)
EDIT/UPDATE:The hamburger was NOT worth it mostly (i'm sure) because I was still expecting a fast food type taste and well that's not what happened.  K & J did however have the typical hamburger and chilli cheese fries and although I wanted them for a split second I actually felt better knowing I didn't eat them in the end. I can only imagine how the nastyiness would have made me feel.

Andddddd that hamburger will be picked up on the way to get my momma!!!!!!!
I'll post on Fb when we have her so you all know.

FUCK CANCER

I DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING EXPIRATION DATE MARKED ON THE BOTTOM OF MY FOOT!!!

HANTS COUNTY STRONG

Much Love
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment