Monday 20 April 2015

Day 73 rolling in to Day 74 SURGERY UPDATE

Good Day All

I know I missed a day but unfortunately yesterday couldn't be helped.  My headache came back with avengence in the in wees hours Saturday.  I had to go to clininc anyway Sunday morning so the nurses had a look and tried to help,  and when the pain didn't improve over morning the doc was called in.  After being looked over and sent for scans it was found that I have a brain bleed and that surgery will be necessary today.

The pain was gotten under control last evening around 9ish and was able to eat and open my eyes.  It was a terribly scary day but thankfully Kyle and Mom were here by my side (literally, didn't leave a 10foot radius)  plus the docs and nurses at the clininc were here all night long.  We will keep you all updated throughout the day as things progress.

FUCK CANCER!

I DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING EXPIRATION DATE MARKED ON THE BOTTOM OF MY FOOT!

HANTS COUNTY STRONG

Much Love
xoxo

SURGERY UPDATE:
Hi All
Surgery will happen tomorrow at 11am my time.  Today is surgery prep getting some plasma and platlettes in to me.  Thank you for all the kind thoughts and prayers, you are all here in spirit and we CAN feel it. xoxo
Update when have more info.

12 comments:

  1. What does this mean? It is a brain surgery?
    Really praying for you so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers for you Kyle and your Mama.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you all .. hugs to all of you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you all, hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying and sending love to you, your family and all the staff on your team! Feel the love I put in your stones! I love you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. sending prayers your way pretty lady ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending our positive thoughts & hugs to all of you Lisa, Kyle & Debbie!!! ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  8. Positive vibes coming at you!!!xoo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sending my love...thoughts and prayers...

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are in my thoughts, in the thoughts of so many friends, and even strangers who have heard of your story and feel connected to you. We'll all be with you tomorrow Lisa. Love you so much! XO Love to Kyle and Debbie too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think of you everyday and I'm sending you strength,

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can still remember my pain of marriage when my husband left me, Dr.Agbazara of AGBAZARA TEMPLE brought back my lover in just 2days, i just want to say thanks to you for spell and we are expecting our first child please try and reach AGBAZARA TEMPLE on:
    (agbazara@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete