Sunday 12 April 2015

Day 65 (Written Early Sunday am)

Good morning ya'll.  Yesterday was a strange strange day and just didn't get on to write last night.

Had a very slow relaxing day in clinic.  My Rosy was off and in her place was Roger.  A young newish nurse who so desperately wants to make sure he does everything right he tends to be a little slower.  I don't mind at all as he is super diligent and takes his time to make sure it's just perfect.  Unfortunately had some eating issues yesterday, there really was nothing prepared through the clinic that I could eat so that made for a bit of a longer day, I still need to make sure I get lots of meals in during the day.  Kyle ran to the apartment and brought some snacks back which helped get through the day.

Before starting my clinic day I was able to stay in touch with Mom and the other dance moms via a fb thread and be involved with Liv's first dance competition.  Thank you ladies for keeping us up to date and involved, it made a not so pleasant "missing" home wayyyyyyy easier.  I also have to admit that I ate a little crow while watching.  I initially didn't want Liv in the Comp dance but am oh so glad she pushed for it.  The light in her eyes was just awesome to see!!!

On to the evening and the Dinner theatre, wowowowowowowow, just WOW!!!!  I still find it hard to wrap my head around all that our community is doing for us.  You guys are just amazing and we can't thank you all enough for everything!  So this is me opening up my arms (and they're long) wrapping you all in a big ole hug....then dropping some big ole kisses on your cheeks, and then when you think the hug is done.....it's not really.....I keep snuggling....haha!  That was nice eh :)

Oh and this totally happened......http://eleanorbeaton.com/blog/post/lisa-wood.....yup...I'm a fierce woman.  Was so honoured to have initially been asked and even more so now after seeing this on Eleanors's blog.  I've been a fan of hers for a while so was floored when approached and a little intimidated to tell the truth.  In the end I answered like I write on here and I think you get the just of me.  Thank you so very much for the opportunity to get my word out on such a great platform Eleanor!!!

A special group of others have been on my mind since late yesterday, you know who you are and I love you to bits.  I desperately wish I was home for that hug and kiss but know all will be well in the end....xoxoxoxoxoxoxox.....love you!!!

Time is ticking on home time and I couldn't be more excited.  Still so very stressed about food as it literally controls every part of my life.  My goal over the next week is to really start focusing on the positive of food.  Not what I can't but what I can and go from there.  Unfortunately for everyone else I can't see me stopping bitching about the bad stuff....it's how it's going to be....I know...annoying but at this point it's what I know will happen and it's what I need.  I'm a talker and voicing it is what I know.

Anywho, just waiting on my food (yup 4:30 am in Tj and I ordered chicken broth)
There is some intense police drama outside the hotel so sleep will ellude me once again me think :)


FUCK CANCER

I DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING EXPIRATION DATE MARKED ON THE BOTTOM OF MY FOOT

HANTS COUNTY STRONG

Much Love
xoxo











Clinic ready baby!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love Eleanor Beaton's blog, Eleanor has facilitated for us for alot of years, A wonderful lady indeed and a great friend,
    Eat lots today Lisa, Love you and so happy last evenings event was such a huge success, The video of Don was so funny , great sport,
    xoxo Happy Sunday to you and Kyle ( Hugs to Jona)

    ReplyDelete