Thursday 16 April 2015

Day 70

What a CALM, QUIET day in our treatment room today.  It was delightfully delightful.  Only thing that sucked for me was an insane headache but because it was quiet I was able to go inside my own head for a bit and relax.

I was very disappointment when Dr. Bautista said he wants to wait until next week to start my chemo again.  I know he's not doing it intentionally and he only wants me in the best possible form to hit it but at this point I just want to get going.  I have 2 weeks left so let's rock the shit out of this.  In the end I trusted to this point so I'll listen on this obviously.  I will be getting iron the next few days to get my counts up and they will be checking just to make sure all is well this weekend.

On the plus side momma flies in again tomorrow night for a week!!!!  Yay!!!!

You know, I still get messages from people daily, I have to say I'm a little surprised as I figured it would have slowed down by now but it seems to pick up speed during certain times.  It's pretty cool to hear what everyone has to say and I do read each and every one.  I may not always respond in a timely manner but I do try my best.  I also read each and every comment on this blog.  I stopped responding here as some were posting and some were not but again I do see and read each and every comment.

The anticipation is building here as the count down is on.  It's extremely nerve wrecking thinking about it but we both cannot wait to get on NS SOIL!!!!!!!!  GAH!!!!!!

Kyle found a recipe for brownies that I can eat!!!!!  Let's give er a go!!!

Anywho, trying for this early to bedtime thing again so off I go.

FUCK CANCER!

I DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING EXPIRATION DATE MARKED ON THE BOTTOM Of MY FOOT!

HANTS COUNTY STRONG

Much Love
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. so glad your mama is going to be there again with you - before you know it you and Kyle will be back home with your sweet babies- xoxo
    sweet dreams- love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing you back on next soil. You'll soon have mama arms around you. I know she is also looking forward to seeing you. Hope you enjoy Kyla's brownies. Keep strong. Big hugs to you and Kyle. Word next should have read Nova Scotia .

    ReplyDelete
  3. You deserve all that is good and great, dear Lisa! The Dr is preparing you for the BIG healing...get ready to receive the Power of Love and Light and Healing...you deserve to live, to be here and to fulfill your life's purpose...lean on your Higher Power, sweetie...hand it over to the Great one...we aren't meant to figure it all out all by ourselves...be assured that God is "takin' care of business"!!! ( yeah, play some BTO this morning!....) rejoice in this wonderful day...be grateful for all that you have and all that you are...You are AMAZING! Love you!! Xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brownies! Go Kyle!
    I'm sure you're counting down the moments until you see your Mama. She seems to have been a blessing your last visit. Love that woman.
    Like you, we may not always send you little notes or messages, but we are reading your blog every single day. I look forward to it with my coffee in the AM.
    Keep on fighting on! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa, I read your blog every day. It has become part of my morning routine. I am a mother of 3 young children from Hammonds Plains, NS and am battling advanced cancer as well. I just want you to know how much your blog gives me strength and helps me to feel not so alone on this journey. I know exactly how you feel and what goes through your head every single day. We are both fighting for our lives and just want to live to see our children grow up. I admire your positivity and perseverance in this battle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Almighty God and Loving Shepherd,

    We lift up this beloved one who needs healing.

    We bring this prayer to you, thanking you for the power of using your name, your blood, and your Word.

    We pray in Jesus' name that this person's body will fully receive the strength and healing power of Jesus Christ and that the manifestation of healing will begin this day.

    Amen

    ReplyDelete