Tuesday 7 April 2015

Day 60

The day started off nice and easy feeling.  I slept barely anything last night but I didn't stress and just got up, painted my nails, painted my toes, slept some more, got back up, drew some and just took it easy.  I'm not going to stress about not sleeping just get what I can when I can and be okay with that.

Even though clinic is packed right now it was surprisingly easy at clinic.  There had been a few days where it was kinda nuts but everyone seems to be in to a swing of things and it was relaxed.  I did have a super long day as I took a quick scoot for a quick dental check up (nasty tooth pain that was fine) then needed some blood after my am test results came back.  So we were at clinic until after 6 which is a long one but in the end the blood will make me feel better and a nice relaxing day in clinic is worth it.

So on to tomorrow and more cancer fighting  xoxoxox

FUCK CANCER!

I DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING EXPIRATION DATE MARKED ON THE BOTTOM OF MY FOOT!!

HANTS COUNTY STRONG!

Much Love
xoxo




1 comment:

  1. I love these photos.The last one makes me think you're saying "serenity" :)

    ReplyDelete