Saturday 18 April 2015

Day 72 of Star log (hahaha)

Well my mom is here!!!!!!  Unfortunately for her I was wide awake and hungry at 6am and she just happened to be in that area sleeping, and just so happened to be woken up by noise in the kitchen  hummm  :)

So mom and I had some brekky together to start the day.  It was nice to just sit and enjoy mom and maybe, just maybe, talk her ear off.  We were able to partake in another special moment this morning.  Congrats E on the big D!!

Off to clinic for mom and I.  Me for reg treatment day and mom started a 5 day cleanse, nice for her to be able to spend the time in treatment with me and see the ins and out of how it really works every day.  It was a pretty easy day for me, being done the earliest I've been done in weeks but then having to wait for her was pretty funny.

We then headed to the hotel for the afternoon/evening of hanging out.  Not much to report today dear folks.

It is Dr/Nurse/Caregiver of any kind prop time though.  My goodness you people work hard.  I know I know not all do but the majority of all I 've ever seen and witness DO and they DO NOT friggin STOP!!!! I was literally exhausted watching my nurses today.  I've been pretty blessed over this whole journey with amazing caregivers who have gone out of their way to be of help (Starting at home right up to now) so just wanted to say a big Thank you to you all tonight!!  You do not go unrecognized in my families world!!!

Going to sign off, hang out in the comfy bed and relax for the rest of the evening.

FUCK CANCER

I DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING EXPIRATION DATE MARKED ON THE BOTTOM OF MY FOOT

HANTS COUNTY STRONG

Much Love
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I can still remember my pain of marriage when my husband left me, Dr.Agbazara of AGBAZARA TEMPLE brought back my lover in just 2days, i just want to say thanks to you for spell and we are expecting our first child please try and reach AGBAZARA TEMPLE on:
    (agbazara@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete