Wednesday 29 April 2015

Day 83 Me Thinks (getting out of dodge)

So back at the clininc admitted for the night (maybe more)  my vision went all wonkly again so here I am.  Hoping an increase in steriods will help solve the problem.

Best part of this blog is that I am ready to come home, we are done with cancer treatments and will be booking flight home as soon as I am stable enough to travel.  Hoping sooner rather then later.  We've been followed by gut instinct thus far so let's hope we're on the right road again.

FUCK CANCER!!!

I DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING EXPIRATION DATE MARKED ON THE BOTTOM OF MY FOOT!!!

HANTS COUNTY STRONG

Much Love
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. You are beyond amazing! Your family of friends can't wait for you to be home. Lots of love xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post i like it so much. Thanks for your post here dissertation writing usa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can still remember my pain of marriage when my husband left me, Dr.Agbazara of AGBAZARA TEMPLE brought back my lover in just 2days, i just want to say thanks to you for spell and we are expecting our first child please try and reach AGBAZARA TEMPLE on:
    (agbazara@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete