Friday 10 April 2015

Day 64

NO SLEEP LAST NIGHT, gah!!!  TMI Warning:  I had a protein shake last night (goat protein) and ended up with a nasty reflux/throw up in mouth mix around 2 am.  Needless to say there was no more sleep and if you've had goat anything then you know there is a distinct taste.  I was fine just think the shake didn't settle well.  

The day at clinic was pretty easy going again, I was done pretty early and was able to enjoy some freedom (kinda) actually none at all, but that's okay and apparently my new reality for a while :)

While waiting for lunch Kyle and B showed up to make sure that my backpack was packed lightly.....yes.....they came to clinic to check the weight of my backpack.....to make sure I could "handle" getting it home.  It's odd and annoying and heartfelt and frustrating to have someone always wanting to help. I know they were only looking out for me but seriously, go to your fucking ball game.  haha

Then Miss J showed up, we ended up heading out to Playas de Tijuana for fish tacos and back to the mall for some nail polish. That's right, we girlied it up and it was fun.

Tomorrow is my sweet baby girls first dance competition.  Tonight I'm not missing the fact that it's her first and I'm not there,  I'm going to celebrate the fact that I have the opportunity to see her 2nd, 3rd, 4th and so on.  Thank you to my momma again for carting my girl around to her activities, Con and Herb for Grade duty and to the other Super Awesome Dance mommas who are including and will get Livi all dolled up for the competition, what a great little team we have.  GO GLAM GIRLS!!! 


FUCK CANCER!

I DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING EXPIRATION DATE MARKED ON THE BOTTOM OF MY FOOT!

HANTS COUNTY STRONG!

Much Love
xoxo











1 comment:

  1. fish tacos sound awesome, I bet they are delicious, Hugs to you and J, Hope today at clinic is another good one, xo
    Just think how Livi will have all those competitions under her belt and you my dear will witness the most AMAZING ones when you and Kyle arrive home.
    LOTS of positive STRONG vibes being sent this morning as I write this 430 a,m, our time. Love ya's xoxo ( P,S. nice chatting with you yesterday morning before my work day started) hugs to Jona too xo

    ReplyDelete