Monday 13 April 2015

Day 67

Days are up and down but I can finally say I had A GREAT DAY!!!!  Nothing in particular, nothing stands out as the defining spotlight, but at this moment, sitting on my little couch, in my little apartment in Tijuana I feel like I had a good day!!!! I felt like some cancer fighting went on and physically I feel really good right now.

One thing I do have to do is clear my conscience.  I know what your response will be but I'm going to say it anyway.  I am done saying sorry for my community (family,friends,acquaintances, all of you who have been so strongly supporting us through this all)!!  WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST SAY AND WHAT THE FUCK DO I MEAN?

When I talk about home and I'm chatting with someone who doesn't necessarily have the "community" support I do, I say sorry.....then continue along with my awesome community story. I feel the need to apologize for just how stinking amazing all of you are and for that I truly am sorry. Isn't that absurb.

Well dear folks, I am no longer going to say sorry for just how amazing you all are, when I talk about home theres no way for my heart to not open up and just spill happiness all over the place and I'm going to celebrate that more and quit the SORRY!!!

Well, now that you think I'm all off my rocker this chick is off to bed.

FUCK CANCER

I DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING EXPIRATION DATE MARKED ON THE BOTTOM OF MY FOOT!

HANTS COUNTY STRONG

Much Love
xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment