Sunday 18 January 2015

Another day in paradise

Today was a good day, a great day.

The wonderful Jessica of Jessica Thomas Photography came to our home and took pictures of our family.  I loved the idea of "lifestyle" photos when she first mentioned the idea but I fell more in love with them once I saw them.  She did an amazing job!!! It all went pretty good minus when it came time for Kyle and I to get pictures of just us.  I figured it would be pics with the kids but this one got me.  I love him more then anything (even though I literally wanted to throat punch him when he started to make pudding tonight, yes I lost my shit over pudding) and it broke my heart to get that pic, but I'm glad we did. Jess girl, you rock!!!!  I love and will cherish each of them, even if you told me just to "do what you said without any questions"  haha

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.620968364698752.1073741893.217697488359177&type=1

Around lunch time everyone started showing up again, me thinks they wuv me, and I wuv them :)

This is a pretty big week coming up with at least 3 days spent in hospitals at appointments.  Archangel Michael please cut the fear from my body and Archangel Gabriel please allow me to communicate what I would like to the professionals I will be meeting with (preferably without dropping a few f-bombs)

FUCK YOU CANCER

I DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING EXPIRATION DATE ON THE BOTTOM OF MY FOOT

and lastly

HANTS COUNTY STRONG baby :)

Much Love
xoxoxoq

3 comments:

  1. God Bless you, Honey...just think "PEACE" and let it flow into your body...cancer won't survive in a body filled with LOVE and PEACE....xoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seen your photos and they are absolutely beautiful. You fight this demon and prove fate wrong for all of us.

    ReplyDelete