Sunday 25 January 2015

HANTS COUNTY STRONG BABY!!

Oh my goodness, this has been such a day.....a crazy, overwhelming, sad, happy, exhilirating, hopeful, loving, caring day so unbelievablely full of LOVE, LIFE, LAUGHTER and a community standing beside us FIGHTING!!!

With each new face lit with a smile I saw hope and love and what we need to get through the days ahead.  Like I mentioned on FB my only regret of the day was not being able to hug and say a proper thank you to each and every one of you.

I have no where else to go with this but to say THANK YOU!

I usually do not like to single certain people out as I would hate to miss someone but today I think the BREAD RUN girls need a special shout out....so Thank you girls....you all hold a special place in our hearts xoxoxox

FUCK CANCER

I DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING EXPIRATION DATE MARKED ON THE BOTTOM OF MY FOOT

HANTS COUNTY STRONG!!!!!!!

Much Love
xoxo



2 comments:

  1. I am so happy to see the amazing support system you have. My heart is always with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mind, heart and spirit were with you. Loved seeing all of the photos. So much support. So much love. So much.... xo

    ReplyDelete