Saturday 24 January 2015

No words x2

I've been thinking in "blog posts" all day....trying to find a way to truly put in to words how we feel about all the support we are and have been receiving but alas I have nothing spectacular to say.  I don't know if people truly understand just how amazing they are.  The monetary side is so very welcome but my goodness.....the amount of time and energy people have put in to the various fundraisers taking place, taking their time to drop off food, send messages, come visit, send a special gift, setting up of secret back door medical meetings :)....whatever it may be is simply amazing.  I was starting to feel a bit down after Thursdays appointment but today was such a great day.  I woke up with tonnes of energy and got to see family I haven't seen in while.  People are arriving and planning to come out to the Fun Run tomorrow and its just so overwhelming. Even though I have been saying I was most definielty going, truth be told I've been back and forth.  I wasn't sure if I could actually "show up" but after seeing and hearing about everyone else talk about going there is no way I would miss it.  I need Livia and Grade to see and experience the selfless acts of kindess towards our family.  I need to share this with everyone....so see you all tomorrow!!

Thank you to The Bread Run Gals, you are all very special people xoxxoxo

FUCK YOU CANCER!

I DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING EXPIRATION DATE MARKED ON MY FOOT!

HANTS COUNTY STRONG BABY!!!

Much Love
xoxo












1 comment: