Monday 26 January 2015

Snow Day!!

For anyone who really knows me, they know I love the weather.  I love tracking it, love watching it and am in complete awe of it and I LOVEEEEEEEE a good ole snow storm.  Now I hope each and every person is safe and that there is not property damage and the such but for me a snow day means hunkering down with some yummy treats with loved ones and no where to go!!!! Staying home and hanging out together!!!  Mind you hunkering down as a wife with children has a whole different theme when compared to hunkering down in my early twenties, it's still the very best!!


Please stay put and enjoy your fam and be safe ya'll

Much Love Ya'll

FUCK CANCER

I DO NOT HAVE FUCKING EXPIRATION DATE MARKED ON THE BOTTOM OF MY FOOT!

HANTS COUNTY STRONG

5 comments:

  1. Hope everyone hunkers down and stay safe. Nothing is worth taking a risk today....

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have had some fun snow days! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure if my messages are going through or not, but I feel compelled to try again. I hope I'm not offending or doing anything upsetting, but I have a family member that is a strong believer in "Phoenix Tears". I don't know anything about this, but I have seen testimonials on Youtube from apparent terminal cancer patients that have taken the oil and their tumours have gotten significantly smaller and their life spans exceed what they were told by doctors. Again, I don't know anything about this personally, but I strongly encourage you to research it and make your own decision.

    ReplyDelete