Sunday 11 January 2015

Sunday's are fun days

Lots more visitors today...seems like our house is a revolving door of people, I love every minute of it! Every chaotic stinking minute of it!

On my way out the door tonight livi had a bit of a breakdown (not specifcically cancer related) but most definitely mommy related.  I asked if she wanted to come with me and was all over it. I was going to moms with the other gals helping with the Feb auction. Ended up  snuggling with livi in mom and Dons room watching cartoons while my super amazing family and friends collaborated in the living room....for my family....spending time away from theirs....for mine. If there's one thing that holds more value then anything is TIME!! The financial help is most definitely appreciated but your TIME is so very valued and again a big ole Thank You xoxoxoxo

I am asking for some extra thoughts tomorrow as I go for my scope in the afternoon tomorrow....breath in....breath out and just make it through the day. One day at a time.

FUCK YOU CANCER!

I DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING EXPIRATION DATE ON THE BOTTOMR OF MY FOOT!!!!




3 comments:

  1. Ill be thinking of you today hon, sending you strength and calming vibes, just breathe through it. one minute at a time... you can do this xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though I won't be by your side today know that i am with your babies and snuggling the bejumpins out of them. Your main squeeze is there for you no matter what. Your strength will get you thru today. Calm ,slow breaths and remember Archangel Michael is with you and Dave is watching over you too!!! Love you Bunches!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, for sure big Brother Dave is walking with you!!! xo

    ReplyDelete