Saturday 31 January 2015

Here's goes nothing......

Holy shit, flights have been booked (Thank you TT & LT)....we are officially heading to Mexico for treatment.  Call me crazy, that's alright with me, but when your told regardless of what you do there are no promises you look outside the box and do what you can to be as healthy moving forward!!!

I am so unbelievable anxious to leave my babies but do think this is the best thing. I will miss them dearly and hope I can figure out a way to be away from them that long, I have to really!.  This momma hasn't been away from them for more then a couple days.  I know they will be well taken care but it's still difficult to not be here with them.  Hoping this will help me be here for them for a longgggg time!!! 

I declare that I am STRONG
I declare that I am GOING TO GET HEALTHY
I declare I am FULL OF POWER, STRENGTH and DETERMINATION

FUCK YOU CANCER!!!

I DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING EXPIRATION DATE MARKED ON THE BOTTOM OF MY FOOT!!

HANTS COUNTY STRONG!

Much Love
xoxox




13 comments:

  1. We got your back! Stay strong and keep fighting with all you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one strong momma...this I proof of that...take care xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing the right thing. You have the strength, will and determination to see this through. Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know your kids will be taken care of so now you can take care of you!!! I am hoping whatever this journey you are going on works for you! You deserve to be happy and healthy for yourself and your family! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a very strong spirt .. and a will like no one else I know . We will be thinking of you and Kyle and Sending positive thoughts .. you know we Love you both .. go , Show then what hants county strong really is !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you all the best! You are one strong lady and your positive attitude can only help you along this road!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this!!!! Your people are awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Best wishes Lisa! You're a strong and determined woman. You have an amazing support system and everyone is cheering you on. Kick cancers ass!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We don't know each other as I'm fairly new to this area (2 1/2 years). I've been following your blog and wish you all the best as you fight your fight. Prayers for you and your family as you move forward.

    ReplyDelete