Friday 16 January 2015

Missed a day......

Sorry folks, this momma was oh so tired yesterday and there was no blogging happening.  
My friggin iron is super low so I'm blaming it on that. 

On a good note I had an iron infusion booked today so starting that weekly again should make a difference in a few weeks.  

I also received info on my PET scan, next week it is.  It's a weird feeling, wanting things to move along but then getting nervous when they happen, strange!!

I have been trying my darndest to bulk up and with much help (or annoying as fuck pestering from loved ones) I seem to be going up a bit.  Thank god, now friends and family lay off :) 

I'm still blown away with all the community support.....so much love xoxoxox

FUCK YOU CANCER

I DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING EXPIRATION MARKED ON THE BOTTOM OF MY FOOT!!!

Much Love 
xo

2 comments:

  1. Lots of little meals is all it takes :) miss ya xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try boost or ensure they give it too people in the hospital

    ReplyDelete