Thursday 22 January 2015

What the F

Here we sit at the mother fucking cancer clinic....using mother fucking in a "can't believe I'm here kinda thing"  
Even though I'm super anxious it's a nice place, there is a volunteer going around handing out treats, Kyle loves that haha

I'll update this post later with how things went, or maybe I won't and you'll have to wait until tomorrow :)

Here goes nothing!!!

Yesterday was a shitty day, emotions running high, feelings getting hurt....remember ya'll we're all here for the same reason. SMACK!!!  That  was me hitting the reset button....let's do this!!!

FUCK YOU CANCER

I DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING EXPIRATION DATE MARKED ON THE BOTTOM OF MY FOOT!!!!

HANTS COUNTY STRONG baby!!!!

Much Love
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I wish I had words that would make this better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping u receive something positive. Thinking of u all. Hugs..

    ReplyDelete