Monday 12 January 2015

Scoping out Mondays

Scope=Fun, nothing like hanging out in a waiting room with 6 other half dressed adults in the prettiest of the pretties hospital outfits.  One lady was complaining like no ones business so I took a page out of my "how to deal with cranky Christmas shoppers the week before Christmas book" 
See when confronted by a cranky Christmas shopper one must start singing Christmas carols out loud to them and smile.  So when she was really getting out of hand I started "Let it go, let it go, letttt it gooooooo.....then hummed it loudly and a miracle happened..she stopped"  Although the other patients thought I was off my rocker it was amusing to me. 

The scope itself wasn't that bad as it went quite quickly.  I did however get a strange look from the Doctor when I asked if he would tell me "right then and there if it was all a big fucking joke and I really was a ok"
He thought that was hilarious and we laughed and laughed and laughed....not really but I found a little hope out of it. 

Oh well, the worse part was not eating until suppertime, even though there is not much room in my stomach these days I still like to get my eat on and that we did. Kyle and I kinda had a date night...right :)

Lots of paperwork to fill out this evening so off I go.

Much Love

I HAVE NO EXPIRATION DATE MARKED ON THE BOTTOM OF MY FUCKING FOOT!!!

FUCK YOU CANCER!!!

3 comments:

  1. Lisa you are amazing! This was so cute..Let it goooo. You are an inspiration for sure. You can do this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your message is inspiring. Keep it up girl! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good idea! I liked that "Let it Go...!" And I'm thinking you can tell the cancer that it can go now, too!....you know, something along the lines of...Thanks for the lessons, but you may now exit my body...thank you, Angels for Healing Light!!....I know, some folks think I'm weird, bit I don't care what other people think!!! Sending up more prayers...there's Power in Prayer, Baby!!!!! Love you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete