Wednesday 28 January 2015

What to do

As a human we always have choices, every day we are faced with choices and for me I've always made them with realtive ease.  As many know we have been researching treatment away.  At this point anything to try and help us with our miracle or at the very least extend my life with the best quality of life is worth a shot but my goodness I've been back and forth on this a zillion times.  The hardest part is leaving the kids. I've not been away from them for more then a couple nights at a time and by day 2 I'm usually done.

 I was conacted via facebook by DW (Thank you) and given the name of a lady from Halifax who went to this facility who highly reccommends it.  After a few emails back and forth and my mom tracking her down for a convo we all started to feel really good about this but still leaving my babies for that time is so very very hard.  Do I really want to miss 6 weeks if my days are numbered. Must push that out of my head and move on.  Maybe this will give me years with them.....but maybe it won't.

Last night was shitty, as while I was wide awake having thi internal struggle Liv jumped in to bed with me and snuggled in tight....well that set me off...I came downstairs to get my shit together and after about 10 minutes the little bugger came looking for me.  Liv has always been very sensitive to others feelings and emotions and this was no difference.  That snuggle was by far the best of life and thank goodness we had another snow day today to snuggle in bed a bit longer.

I feel I need to go
I can't explain why
But I feel it
For Fuck Sakes
Such a roller coaster ride of emotions!!!!!!

FUCK YOU CANCER

I DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING EXPIRATION DATE MARKED ON THE BOTTOM OF MY FOOT!

HANTS COUNTY STRONG

Much Love
Xoxo







8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again I feel your pain. I wear it with you every day. I feel the pain of watching my baby suffer thru this shitty deal she has bean dealt. Just follow your heart and the decision will be easier. Know that your babies will be snuggled like crazy everyday. Know that we will Skype Mommy and Daddy every night. Know that we are here for you every step of the way. Love you to the moon and back Mom and Don!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just remember we all love you and are in our thoughts every waking moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are all with you in your heart no matter what Lisa we love you and you are always in our thoughts. Dan and Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do your research and trust your instincts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Go with your gut feeling sweetie and we all pray things will turn out great for you. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope this helps you fight this damn disease. My love will be with you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are here beside you with every step. What ever you choose, it's the right one! Xoxooxox

    ReplyDelete