Thursday 8 January 2015

No words, Hants County Strong Baby!!!

Me not having anything to say is shocking in itself, but I find I'm at a loss for words.  The response from people far and wide has been astonishing.  People had been asking since day 1 when they could do some fund raisers, we were very hesitant as we're much more comfortable on the giving side and held off giving the go ahead.  A couple days ago we gave the go ahead, basically it was put to us "People just want to help" and i got this, it sunk in.  Even though it is humbling and so very appreciated by my family I find the community coming together to be the greatest blessing. 

I have been trying to keep up with messages/email/texts/posts and such.  If I missed you I apologize and send a big ole hug and kiss xoxoxox

I'm starting to feel a little stressed about talking to the kiddos tomorrow night but now more then ever feel like it has to happen.  Even though I want to protect her from the bad and scary I want to show her all the good coming from this.  I know it's hard to comprehend finding the good in this but from my side of things all I see is LOVE baby....our support group is unwavering and seeing the community come together to help us is astonishing!!!! I cannot fucking believe what you all are doing!!!!

Much Love my loves and Hants County Proud!!

I DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING EXPIRATION DATE ON THE BOTTOM OF MY FOOT!!!

FUCK YOU CANCER!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Inspired by your strength! Stay strong & fight hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Angels love you fiercely, Miss Lisa!
    Continue with the those powerful affirmations all throughout the day..."I am healthy, whole and complete! I surround myself with Holy, Healing Light!'
    And call on Archangel Gabriel, the Angel of Communication, to help you with the right words and timing when you talk with your children...all will be well...it will go better than you think...don't buy into fear...walk in Faith...oh, just heard the Angels tell me to tell you to write the word FAITH on two small pieces of paper and place each one in your shoes...this will make you more conscious of walking in FAITH! ( I know, it sounds a little weird...but if it helps, so be it!) Sending you heaps of Love and Healing Light today! Xoxox

    ReplyDelete