Saturday 10 January 2015

Loving life

Today was a "normal-ish" day!! I crave a normal boring day. 

It was Liv's dance-a-thon day in Hantsport so we hit up that event a little after 10. We were only there a few minutes when we realized Grady was not going to last so Kyle took him for a drive. We were only planning on staying for 30 minutes but after seeing her having fun I decided to stay for a while. It was great to see her flit across the dance floor, I've always loved watching her partake in activities and this was no different. Besides when I started to think about what if this is the last time I get to see her  at a dance-a-thon!  What if I'm not here!! Fuck it makes me so angry....so I have my moment and try to push it out. None of us know if we'll be here tomorrow so why dwell on it. Archangel Michael cut away this fear....please!

Livi and I arrived home after 3 and guest started to arrive. I had friends come down from NB so we planned a little get together. I love having them all around. I feel normal and my mind doesn't wander....at some point I will have to learn how to be alone again....but for today we pot luck and break bread with some pretty fabulous people xoxo

HANTS COUNTY STRONG

FUCK CANCER 

and last but not least 

I DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING EXPIRATION DATE STAMPED ON MY FOOT!!!!!!




1 comment: