Wednesday 14 January 2015

Big Girl Panties Put On....


......well for 20 mins anyway.....I am HOME by MYSELF

Wish me luck :)


Edited: 9pm

This morning I spent a whole 20 mins by myself and this afternoon I spent about 15.  Woot woot

I was always very much a lover of alone time, revelled in it really but since the diagnosis I find needing to constantly occupy my mind with people.  That way I can stay upbeat and positive.  I do hope I can find ways to deal when alone so I can go have that hr long bath with no one around but for now I stillask Kyle or liv to come while I have a shower....haha....don't come visit unless you're willing to come hang out in the bathroom with me :)

Visitors were here for supper and my sweet baby boy came back after being away at Gram and Grampy's for a couple nights.  I have found out 1 night is enough :) 

One Day at a Time.......FUCK YOU CANCER

I DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING EXPIRATION DATE MARKED ON THE BOTTOM OF MY FOOT

Much Love 
xo

4 comments:

  1. Don't forget...you've got your Guardian Angel with you always...never alone...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, enjoy the 20 minutes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. “Some days there won’t be a song in your heart. Sing anyway.” – Emory Austin

    ReplyDelete