Tuesday 13 January 2015

It's a Tuesday

I can only think of one thing worse then going through this right now and that would be having to watch my babies go through it or fear that they will have to go through it.  I had read a bit about the genetic side of things but just barely skimmed over it.  A couple of the doctors involved in my initial surgery and diagnosis talked and felt because of the type of cancer it could be genetic. So off to genetic screening I go.  If you have been praying please pray it is not and that my sweet children do not have to worry about this fucking shit!! Should this be my fate so be it but please protect them. xoxo

Tonight was nice, had a bit or normal with my girl Mand out for supper at the spitfire.  Was nice to have some good ole belly laughs and just not be at home.

Lots of wonderful visitors again today....you all make my heart happy.  I may actually try and be by myself for a little bit tomorrow.....maybe 

I am however having a bit of a hard time not talking about "The Cancer" 
I apologise for not being able to not talk about it
It's all I really know right now
It's all I think about
Please know in time that should calm down some and I can have a normal conversation 
I hope

FUCK YOU CANCER

I DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING EXPIRATION DATE MARKED ON THE BOTTOM OF MY FOOT!!!!!

Much Love ya'll 
xo

2 comments:

  1. I think most people understand the "cancer" talk. It's all most of us think about today . The only time I don't think about it, is when I am with you and the babies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't apologise for anything!!! Your friends and family understand. They are constantly thinking about it too! They probably want you to talk to them and let it out. This is a life changer for you and your family!!
    Glad you get out to enjoy your life when you can! The "cancer" is apart of you right now but it doesn't define who you are. Never apologise for wanting to talk about it! Everyone understands. They would probably be more concerned if you didn't talk about it. ;)

    ReplyDelete