Sunday 1 February 2015

Declaration

I DECLARE I have the grace I need for today.  I am FULL of POWER , STRENGTH, and DETERMINATION. NOTHING I face will be too much for me.  I WILL OVERCOME every obstacle, OUTLAST every challenge, and come through every difficulty better off than I was before. This is MY Declaration!!!!

6 weeks ago tomorrow I went in for a routine "large mass" removal and life as I knew it changed.  I've been through "shit" before and felt the love of the many who helped bring us through each and every tragic event but I cannot even begin to explain how I feel when I look around our crazy house, full of crazy people.

To our wonderful family, we love you all and thank you for standing beside us and being the great people that you are.  I know some people say you cannot choose your family but if given the opportunity to go back and choose I'd choose each and every one of you (even if there are moments we want to throat punch each other...eh) Love you all more then you know.

To my sweet sweet beautiful friends, I do not think you all truly know how complete you make me feel.  I've often said you gals were my soul mates (Sorry Kyle :)) and will miss you all terribly while away.  I only want to grow old and be bat shit crazy elders running around driving all the youngins nuts with you.  We've shared many a season with each other and hoping this is just a nasty season that needs to end.  Love you all so much xoxoxo

To my absolutely amazing husband, you my love are the very best there is.  You have stood beside me and had my back from the day we met and the last 6 weeks have been no different.  I never in a million thought we'd have to go through this but so glad you are here with me.  You are by far the most amazing father (although the kids get their best qualities from me ;) ) and know whatever happens our babies will be well taken care of.  Just make sure they know their momma and how much I love them!!!

To our many supporters Thank you.  Thank you for opening your heart to us and sending so much positivity our way!!  Thank you for your generosity and help whatever it may be. We are a proud bunch but please know you have helped ease the financial burden and you will forever be in our hearts.  You have made the day a little easier by helping prepare a meal.  You have dropped off a card that put a smile on our face.  You dropped off books to help educate.  You sent a message that made me think, fuck yea I can do this.  You have made our lives easier in all the you do.

And to my babies.  You are the reason I will do whatever I need to do.  You are the most amazing children a momma could ask for.  You drive me nuts but make me want to snuggle you at the same time.  You are the reason I breath and bring so much joy to our lives!!  Please forgive me for leaving you but I promise it's only just a blip in time.  We'll be back before you know it and god willing your momma will be healthier and stronger and here for a lot longer.  I promise you will be well taken care of and loved beyond words while we are away.

FUCK you CANCER, I will OUTLAST YOU!!!!

I DECLARE: I DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING EXPIRATION DATE MARKED ON THE BOTTOM OF MY FOOT!!!!

HANTS COUNTY (CANADA) STRONG!!!!!!

MUCH LOVE
XOXOXO




















4 comments:

  1. May your angels follow you on your travels and bring you home healthier our dear dear Lisa. much love surrounds you, draw from that strength, you have some amazing family and friends and that is a reflection of the wonderful woman you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DECLARE" as your Mother I see every day the amazing strength within you and that will be your biggest defense against this enemy you battle. This is the best decision you could make to gain back what has been so viciously taken from you. You "will not" surrender to this terrible disease. You will treat it like you have every other hurtle you have beat in your life

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will with "determination" overcome this "obstacle" Go with ease of mind and concentrate on your health so you can come back to your sweet babies a healthy Momma.. Love you to the moon and back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Declare as your favorite Aunt(just kidding,theres alot of us) to do everything I can to help ease the your mind knowing your babies are in the best hands possible so do what you have to do and come back home to us all stronger than ever. I will speak for all my family in saying a great big WE LOVE YOU SWEET GIRL XOXOXO HANTS COUNTY STRONG

    ReplyDelete