Friday 20 February 2015

16......

Nice day today.  I went in with so much energy, I'm pretty sure I scared my nurse Rossy :) I am usually the last one leaving the clinic but mentioned to Rossy it would be nice to get out a little easly today as it was Kyles birthday and we wanted to go to the mall.  I was finished a little after 1pm, it was great.  We went to the mall and found some "non scruffy" shoes for me to wear out for supper, a healthy ice cream place (franchise idea???) and a cake place.  We ended up getting a piece for Kyle and bought one to take back to the nurses at the clinic :)  I think they were pretty happy :) Feels nice to pay it forward a bit.

We then were able to relax a bit in the room before heading out for supper for Kyle's Birthday with a few gals fom the clinic. Not being able to talk with the kiddos sucked the big one as I doubt they'll have time to chat with us tomorrow.  So if someone is reading this and is with our children tomorrow please send a message so we can chat xoxoxo

Supper was really nice and "normal" being out with others.  Good(ish) food, great company and nice time out.

Thinking of everyone in Calgary tonight, the planners, the volunteers and everyone who came out to support us.  Looking at pictures and wishing we were there as well.  I still think it's strange to want to be at s fundraiser for you.  Oh well, strange it is.

Looking forward to tomorrows events as well, but oh so wishing we were home to participate.  We are oh so blessed to have all these wonderful people in our lives who have been tirelessly working.  Jeeze I only wish I had others words to really portray how we feel.

Anyway, going to go to bed as tired this evening.

Happy Birthday to my beyond amazing husband, I'll get you a gift when we get home.  Kinda difficult to do when he won't let me be by myself outside of the clinic.  Anywho, we'll celebrate again  later on xoxoxox

FUCK CANCER

I DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING EXPIRATION DATE MARKED ON THE BOTTOM OF MY FOOT!!!!

CANADA STRONG BABAY!!!!!

Much Love
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment