Saturday 21 February 2015

Day One-Seven :)

You people are fucking crazy.....in good crazy way.  I am speechless at what you all have accomplished.  Truly truly blessed we are.  

WARNING: I may be emotional(ish) today so if you do not want to cry maybe don't go forward.  

From the time we woke up I was hyped, hyped from looking at all the pics of the fundraiser in Calgary, hypes thinking about the day ahead and the event happening at home.  All the while I'm hyped, I was a little sad.  Sad we were not there, sad we could not see everyone, hug everyone.  Enjoy everyone.  Being here by ourselves sucks ass, we put a smile on our faces because that is what we do.  We laugh at silly shit, because that is what we do.  We creep facebook all the fucking time because we miss home so fucking much that any glimpse of you all makes us smile.  So although today was awesome being able to watch everyone coming together it still sucked ass that we were not there.  

I pushed all the sad shit out and looked at what was really going on.  From every picture we looked at over the last 24 hours, we saw people working together for one common goal.  Helping others out.  
I felt the vibe peeps, felt it all.  You brought me back around today, like you have so many times in the last 2 months.  

I cannot even begin to explain how much we appreciate it all (I know I say this all the time) but we do.  Love to you all sweet folks.  Love can heal and this girl is healing now, I can feel myself getting stronger each day and can't wait to get home healthy and strong.  Cannot wait to wrap my arms around my babies, friends and family.  Fuck I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!

Here's another visualization for you all.  When in treatment I always picture the cancer cells dying and while talking to one doctor about it he mentioned the white blood cells were packmaning the cancer cells...what the fuck did you just say Dr A.....love it......so now not only do I get to kill cancer cells I can play a game while doing it......PACKMAN baby!

Oh and I also had a goal of increasing my temp today, a little friendly competition with yourself never hurt anything right.  I was 42.5 last time (I think) so my goal today was 42.8  To achieve this I thought I would try the chamber without the fan on my face....well it worked....up to 43.1  woot woot

Anywho, off to bed I go.

FUCK YOU CANCER (you do not stand a chance against my army)

I DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING EXPIRATION DATE MARKED ON THE BOTTOM OF MY FOOT!!!

HANTS COUNTY STRONG!!

Much Love
xoxoxo


2 comments:

  1. Way to go Lisa, getting your temp up more each time. Last night was amazing at the auction. So much love. Livia was helping me out, running getting things for me for the tshirt table. When her picture came up, the bidding was amazing. So much love here for you and Kyle. Emotional, emotional day for you guys and everyone here. Big hugs to u both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome job Lisa, you are doing great! So proud of you! fight baby fight! What am I thinking? This is Lisa - she is gonna kick cancer's ass BIG TIME!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete