Saturday 28 February 2015

Day 24

Have to admit that today was a rough day.  I didn't sleep very well last night and heartburn started early morning.  It only got worse when I got to the clinic and didn't really let up after meds.  I didn't get to do the chamber today as I couldn't lay out flat :(  That kinda sucks but we'll make up for it next week with an added chamber sessions. 

Rossy was super helpful rubbing my back when I was having an "attack" and Anita got my meds figured out for me.  Made it super easy. 

The day itself went pretty quick which was nice.  We were about to come back to the apartment and got ready to go to the seafood place we went to last week.  I got the shrimp taco but unfortunately the heartburn made it difficult to eat...boo fucking hiss. 

We did however find our go to cab guy.  We used him last week, at that time he gave us his number and when we called today he came right to us, took us to the restaurant, waited then brought us back. He was super informative and a pretty funny guy. Enrique is our go to man now :)
Anywho, I was sent home with lots of med s so hoping tonight is a good one.  

Onward and upward people!!!!  

FUCK CANCER

I DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING EXPIRATION DATE MARKED ON MY FOOT!

HANTS COUNTY AND BEYOND STRONG :)

Much Love
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hope you get some rest and no heartburn tomorrow ! xo Sweet dreams - love ya!

    ReplyDelete