Friday 27 February 2015

Day 23 People

Just realized I'm over half way through the 6 week stint.  Kinda crazy.  It is "easier" to be here especially after seeing some results but my goodness I can't wait to see everyone.  miss you all to pieces.  I especially cannot wait to get my hands on those two sweet babies of mine.  Unfortunately no matter how often you call or sykpe tit doesn't fill that void.  I just want my arms around them and to feel their skin and hold them tight.  Breath in....breath out.....breath in....breath out

On to more cancer fighting!! Tired yet again tonight, so took notice and happed after clinic.

Radiation this am was alright but my friggin heartburn was back the last 24hrs.  So doc is upping my heartburn nauseau stuff for the next fews days in hopes it improves again.

Tomorrow is last day of the week then we get a rest day.  It's amazing how tiring this can be.

If you see my babies this weekend, tell them their momma and daddy love them to the moon and back.

FUCK CANCER!

I DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING EXPIRATION DATE MARKED ON THE BOTTOM OF MY FOOT!!!!

HANTS COUNTY (and Beyond) STRONG

Much Love
xoxo





2 comments:

  1. special hugs and positive vibes Lisa sent to you and Kyle hourly, Keep up the fight girl, Beat the shit out of this f'n cancer. xoxo Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big hugs. Keep up the fight. You've got this.

    ReplyDelete