Friday 13 February 2015

Day 9 To the Moon and Back!

Yet again I'm tired right out tonight, the Doctor said I would feel like this after 3 days of chemo even though it is lose dose. Got back to the room had a chat with the kids and fell asleep.  Poor Livi was not having a good night she just wanted momma and daddy, tears you apart that is for sure.  It doesn't change my conviction to want to get better just makes me realize how much I miss my sweet babies.  How much I miss grabbing a hold of them.  How much I miss waking up with my sweet girl in my arms (Grade doesn't do well in our bed yet :) ) Tonight I was a bit low so if you could all hug your babies an extra time for us and maybe say a little prayer for my sweet babies that would be great.  Pray to bring light to their hearts and let them know that their momma and daddy love them more then they will ever know.

Going to grab a bite to eat for supper and relax yet again...haha

FUCK YOU CANCER!

I DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING EXPIRATION DATE MARKED ON THE BOTTOM OF MY FOOT!!!!

HANTS COUNTY STRONG!

Much Love
xoxoxo

4 comments:

  1. Praying for light hearts and sweet dreams for your babies and you & Kyle. Take comfort in the fact you are doing the best thing you can for your babies by getting healthier. You are one amazing momma! 💗💗

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugging my babies extra tight for you. Although what your going through is so unfair and horrific, please know, your strength and sharing your journey is causing many folks to 're evaluate and refocus on the important things. Your family is in my thoughts constantly. I wear my Fuck Cancer braclet as a reminder, to pick my battles and enjoy the present.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugging my babies extra tight for you. Although what your going through is so unfair and horrific, please know, your strength and sharing your journey is causing many folks to 're evaluate and refocus on the important things. Your family is in my thoughts constantly. I wear my Fuck Cancer braclet as a reminder, to pick my battles and enjoy the present.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will hug your babies in my prayers. Remember you have to get tired to get stronger, so that you can kiss this cancers ass. Much love to you and Kyle and big hugs to you both and your buddies battling with you.❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete