Thursday 5 February 2015

Day 1

I am in Tijuana, Mexico for medical treatment because I have cancer....fucking Cancer.  Can you fucking imagine!  Oh my goodness, every time  I say it out loud it seems like a dream......with random nightmares.

Yesterday was such a messed up day.  Leaving was horrible, worst then I thought but it was easier not having them at the airport.  Although all I really wanted was one last snuggle right before we walked away.  I'll have to settle for the hug pillows mom had made (I've tried to figure out how to add pics to the blog and still have no clue) All I could think of was I hope the kids do not think we left them, that we abandoned them.  You can tell me a zillion times they won't feel like that but it doesn't matter.....you still feel it and still want to make it all better.  Thankfully my babies are feeling the love from so many and that makes it much easier.

For the non travellers we are I felt we did pretty good getting our asses to a foreign country.  (I sometimes feel like hfx is too far...haha) We arrived last night around 8:30pm (12:30am Hants County time) and were super duper tired.  Ordered a meal as I had to fast for clinic today.

All was well and we made it to the clinic via hotel transportation.  Thank goodness for that as I am 100% positive our marriage could not make it through driving here (cancer we can do...Tijuana driving we cannot)

First day at the clinic was interesting.  Very clean and super duper nice nurses but different.  I guess that's what Alternative is...different from what you are use to.  What's so great is that everyone is so very positive....and have heard some really great success stories, one specifically from a girl currently in treatment.

So onward and upward right

FUCK YOU CANCER

I DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING EXPIRATION DATE MARKED ON THE BOTTOM OF MY FOOT

Much Love
xoxo










No comments:

Post a Comment