Monday 16 February 2015

Day Something or other

I am happy tonight.  I didn't need a nap tonight and my doctor seemed overly happy talking to me today.  He's been very friendly up to this point but every time I talked to him he talked about how serious my disease is (duh, I get that) Maybe I need to cry more and show I'm scared...nah....fuck that. I cried enough to last a lifetime.

When I left his office today I felt good.  Today I mostly had questions about the different machines I use and making sure I'm using them properly to achieve the maximum benefit to me.  Making sure if in his opinion I was holding up my end of the bargain....and I am  :)

We left clinic a little late today and took a trip to Costco and ended up missing talking to the kids which really sucks, have to make sure we watch the clock better.  I get so lost with time here that I blink and it's 4pm.  I spent most of morning looking at pic of the kids in between treatments.  I just have to keep thinking....they are the reason we're doing this....(and for myself obviosuly)....they are why we want to be healthy....they are the reason I WILL KICK THIS SHIT!!!!

Give my babies extra kisses and hugs from us in the morning please xoxoxox

Still struggling with food, but after the costco trip we found some things to make smoothies in the room so hoping that helps keep me full.  The battle is I'm always fucking hungry....the tumour is so big I can only eat small meals but my body is craving food, it's not a nice feeling always being hungry then only being able to eat 1/4 of a meal.  As this thing shrinks I should be able to eat more.  Yay Fucking Ya!!

I've said it before but feel it necessary to say to you all a big THANK YOU, I truly still do not feel you know just how blessed we have felt since everything went down.  There has not been one moment where I've felt "alone" in this. So many people have come together in so many different ways to show support and Love.  It's been amazing and not gone unnoticed, believe me, we see and hear about it all and only wish we knew what more to do then say Thank you, but in my way I"m going to say "FUCK YEA!!!! THANK YOU FUCKERS!!! :)"

FUCK YOU CANCER!

I DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING EXPIRATION DATE MARKED ON THE BOTTOM OF MY FOOT!!!

HANTS COUNTY STRONG (Even while snowed in)

Much Love
xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment