Saturday 14 February 2015

Valentine Day Down (Day 10ish)

Today is down and out.  I felt a lot of cancer kicking went on today.  Not sure why today but it just felt like it so I'm running with it.  Got my temp up to 42.2 in the chamber which apparently is very good.  I had some tunes in my ears and just sat back and pictures the cancer cells dying as the temp rose.

We had a different nurse today as Rossy was off, he spoke no english so that was a little tough but thank you google translator and I asked about going to eat.  Haha.  Eating seems to still be my biggest challenge, I emailed the nutritionist and hoping he gets back at me soon as I have many questions I need answered.  I really want to stick with the program and get it all together at the same time.

Speaking of Valentines I came back to the room and my sweet husband had a beautiful bouquet of flowers here for me plus a magic bullet for whipping up some smoothies!!!  Yay,  happy woman here tonight :)

Kyle and I are going to relax for the rest of the evening, watch some tv and hoping tomorrow we can get to the beach.  I'd really like to see some water and something other then the hotel room or clinics 4 walls.

Speaking of i think I have him convinced to change hotels yet again.  There is one close that has outside facilities so we can sit outside in the afternoon or evening :) Right dear!!

Rememeber say I love you often and hug lots.

FUCK YOU CANCER!

I DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING EXPIRATION DATE MARKED ON THE BOTTOM OF MY FOOT!!!

HANTS COUNTY STRONG!

Much Love
xoxo









4 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's to you both ! xo Enjoy your magic bullet- I am on my third one- warn out from all the smoothies the last 5 years ,! Keep up the great work and get this f'n stuff out of your body ! love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The beach will do you good. Enjoy the heat, sun and sand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am I going to be THAT person that thought a magic bullet was definitely not a smoothie maker?

    Can these comments be deleted if you find them offensive?
    Hope so.

    If you aren't offended, I hope you are laughing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always had a way of making sure Kyle keeps busy. When do you move into the apartment?? Hope you get to the beach too. Take some pictures there for us. The sun and sand will do you good.Love you both. The kiddies are enjoying a weekend at Gram's.

    ReplyDelete