Thursday 12 February 2015

Day 8 down and out

Day 8 is done, and I'm wiped the fuck out.  I say it's because I kicked cancers ass today.  Did another day of lose dose chemo (without ipt today) but hit it with the light things x4, the bed, rife, sono and then had a go at the chamber (my second time) point is to get your temp up and that I did.  I got up to 41.5 which apparently is good!!! I wanted to stop 20 mins in as it was so hot but at this point what the fuck is 20 more minutes.  Betty the nurse turned the fan on and I think she could tell I was getting close to my threshold so she wiped my face and head down with a nice cool cloth.  It really helped me get over that hump.  (picture a bed with lamps that they zip up the sides and all around your face and crank the heat inside)  I dare say I rocked that shit!!!!

With all that cancer fighting I was super tired tonight so came home and slept for a couple hours.  I was super nauseous last night so was sent home with more meds tonight to try and curb that.

My dear hubby spent the day making sure our life her is comfortable and did some sight seeing.  Glad he is at least able to get out and experience.  Hoping I will be able to in a couple weeks.  I did ask the doctor if I could start going on the treadmill and maybe lift a few weights but was told a big resounding no!  Haha  I'll ask again next week.

Trying to push missing our babies out of my head and not let that sadness in, it's really great to be able to talk to them but sometimes make me miss them that much more that we cannot wrap our friggin arms around them.  Soon enough sweet babie, soon enough xoxoxoxox

There are a few different rooms but there really is just two main rooms where our treatments are done, ours got a little crazy this afternoon and convo's got a little silly.  It was great :)

Today CANCER YOU CAN GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!

I DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING EXPIRATION DATE MARKED ON THE BOTTOM OF MY FOOT!!!!

(Gonna change it up a bit today) MEXICO STRONG!!!

Much Love
xoxo









2 comments:

  1. Wow! you have had one large day today Lisa, Rest well tonight! Love u! xo Hugs to Jona xo. kick the shit right out of the F'n Cancer xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are strong, you will do this, we are all praying for you and seriously sending you good healthy vibes....We love you xoxoxo. Big hugs

    ReplyDelete