Thursday 26 February 2015

22

Hello sweet folks.

Today is almost over, it was a tiring one.  Couldn't  keep my eyes open this afternoon and after complaining to Rossy about being tired she set me straight.  Said that our bodies are working hard...going through the daily grind of treatments, the drugs, the chemo, the radiation and just daily stuff is tiring so listen to my body and have let it rest.  So that I did when I got home.  Had a quick snack then a rest and now back up for food and to facebook.

Radiation was pretty easy peasy today, in and out within 30 minutes then on to the treatment for the day.

Anywho, still tired so going to relax for a bit and watch some tv.

Good night sweet people
xoxo

FUCK CANCER!!

I DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING EXPIRATION DATE MARKED ON THE BOTTOM OF MY FOOT!!!

Much Love
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. listen to your body sweet gal, When it wants to slow down and rest - DO SO! You are a trooper ! xoxo

    ReplyDelete