Thursday 19 February 2015

Day 15

I wasn't going to wirte tonight.  To tired from being outside by the pool and enjoying the complimentary private lounge :)  That's right, I just bragged, it was a nice evening, nice to feel "normal" every now and then (well as normal as I'll ever get)

Anywho, back to the not writing tonight.  I wasn't going to but then thought about the people who say they look forward to our nightly updates and such.  So I sat back up (out of my oh so comfy bed) and started writing.

Today was an interesting day, got my temp up to 42.5 in the chamber.  Betty the nurse just smiled and said wow....as that's a pretty good temp.  I was yet again the last one to leave clinic....no idea why i'm always so slow.  Met with Oscar the nurtritionist today.  Was really great to get clarification on a few points.  Moving forward it will be tough but this strict part is only for three months.  We then reevaluate and go from there.  He also said not to freak out about not having the high quality food items here just to do my best and make the best choices possible while here.  Then while talking with Dr Bautista he told me to relax a bit on the food and just make sure I don't lose anymore weight.  I just prefer to do all that I can and feel food is one of the biggies.  I am going to relax on it a little bit and make sure I'm full.

Scary part of the day was one of the patients daughters was assaulted while they tried to rob her.  Very very very scary stuff.  She's a great girl and very worldly for her age.  She fought back and the fuckers only ended up getting her phone.  She made her way back to the clinic and still in shock was able to give details about the assholes.  The cops were called and were super quick to respond.  The showed up with lots of cars and ended up taking the girls with them to try and identify the boys.  They were found and arrested.  I think the boys are lucky in this instance that the cops found them before her momma did.  So very glad you are alright at home with your momma tonight B xoxo

Tomorrow is a fundraiser in Calgary and Saturday night is the one at home.  So terribly sad to be missing these events.  Please take lots of pics for us xoxoxo

Tonight, FUCK THE LITTLE ASSHOLES WHO TRIED TO TAKE HER OUT AND FAILED!!!

FUCK CANCER

I DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING EXPIRATION DATE MARKED ON THE BOTTOM OF MY FOOT!!!

HANTS COUNTY STRONG

Much Love
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I, one of many, am happy you wrote last night! I follow every morning! Sending oodles n oodles of positive thoughts and many prayers to You Kyle and the kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to see your blog too- I just said to June , Lisa didn't write in her blog yesterday and then she said I think it is there now- HERE it is! Love to you both - have fun around the pool enjoying Kyle's birthday ! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think of you everyday and send up prayers for your strength and comfort. You are doing an amazing job fighting this cancer, and you are an inspiration to so many! It is wonderful that you are enjoying the pool and having normal times sprinkled throughout your days. Thank you for finding the strength to keep up your blog, you are loved by so many and I, like everyone, look forward to knowing how your day has gone while we cheer you on in what ever way we can! Hugs sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete