Friday 6 February 2015

Day 2 Baby

Well Day 2 is over.  Definitely getting in to more of a groove and finding my way.  Had my first Hyperthermia (heat your body up) and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.  I was not looking forward to the temperatures as I'm not a big fan of heat but I made it through a ok.

Kyle did some exploring and found us another hotel directly across the street from the clinic so he can now walk back and forth during the day.  He was out with another patients husband and did some exploring of local markets and stores.  So moving forward we are going to borrow a box of kitchen stuff from the hotel and start making small meals in our room.  We're finding eating out for the meals while not at clinic is going to start adding up.  This was we can cook some eggs and stuff for brekkie and save a bunch.

The best part of the day was skyping with the kiddos a few times.  They are so stinking cute, god love them.  It was very cute when Livi asked if momma still had cancer.  God bless the little darling xoxox

Any who, off to find myself a burger for supper tonight as I meet with Oscar the strict (but incredibly smart) nutritionist tomorrow and really really want a burger...haha

FUCK YOU CANCER

I DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING EXPIRATION DATE MARKED ON THE BOTTOM OF MY FOOT!!!!

Much Love
xoxo





2 comments:

  1. Lisa
    Your spirit is so beautiful. You have been inspiring me since I started reading your blog. I'm rooting for you in the deepest possible way and I just know your gonna beat this horrible disease!!! Stay strong
    Sending you love, strength and so many warm wishes.
    Praying for you everyday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so very glad there is a nutrition focus. :)

    ReplyDelete