Wednesday 11 February 2015

Day 7

Good evening my loves.  Tonight is another tired night.  Last night was a restless sleep as I was a bit unconfortable with pain from the line and today was along ass day.  I had my first treatment of lose does chemo today in conjuction with the ipt (so insulin and then hit it with glucose)  When I'm getting the treatments I just keep picturing the cancer shrinking and going away....shrinking and running scared bitches :)

Food is coming around, kyle has figured out the local grocery store and picks up some veggies and fruit for us to snack on plus getting our meals at the clinic during the day.  It is a huge learning curve that will take some time i'm sure.

I would like to start getting out more after clinic but I've been so tired I just like to come back and have a nap.  I do however think it's necessary to keep doing things so will have a chat with the doc and see what he thinks.

oh and last night I was notified I had been nominated by council as the Provincial Representative Volunteer for the Mnicipality of West Hants.  How cool is that!!!!  I was very shocked but think it's pretty cool :)

Anywho, going to grab some supper and do what we do folks.

FUCK CANCER!!!

I DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING EXPIRATION DATE MARKED ON THE BOTTOM OF MY FOOT!!

Much Love
xoxoxo






1 comment:

  1. keep up the good work, So proud of you xoxo , Seems like your new "Little" friend is as sweet as you Lisa, Good night and sweet dreams to you and Kyle. xoxo

    ReplyDelete