Wednesday 4 February 2015

Ti-juana go to Mexico (get it Do you wanna go to Mexico)

Okay so my joke is not that clever but I am tired and that's all I could muster up.  The last 36 hours have most definitely been the hardest for me.  Leaving the kids was gut wrenching and I can only hope that this is worth it.
We have made it to the hotel.  Been a crazy emotional crazy day but we are laying in bed with full bellies and all showered at our intended destination.  That has to be a success :)
I'll update more tomorrow as right now this gal is closing her eyes to get some shut eye for the big day tomorrow.

Liv and Grade I miss you both so much and cannot wait to wrap my arms around you xoxoxoxoxox

FUCK YOU CANCER

I DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING EXPIRATION DATE MARKED ON THE BOTTOM OF MY FOOT!!!

HANTS COUNTY (and beyond) STRONG baby :)

Much Love
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment