Wednesday 25 February 2015

Day 21 Yo

So yesterday we had some really great news!!  I didn't share yesterday as I was still in shock I guess.  I had my ct and xrays in the am.  Early afternoon the results were not in yet but the Doctor felt the tumour in my stomach was shrinking because of all the improvements on eating and reflux/heartburn and such.  Well he came in later on with the news that the tumour in my stomach has beyond shrunk to the point, it's so very small now.....from 10x10cm!!! What the fuck!!!  He himself said it seems to good to be true but very possible.  He did have concern about the bone lesions but said he was going to review the scans with another doctor and we would talk tomorrow (which is actually today) The other part was that they found a 5x5 cm cyst.  Now after going through what I initially went through I was very concerned about this but we talked at length and he himself said numerous times that it is a cyst not a tumour/mass but we will monitor it very closely.

So anyway, to today.  Met with the doc and radiation guy.  They feel that the pain in the neck is more related to muscle then the lesion there.  However, the lesions on my hips and low spin are causing some concern so I am going to have 10 days of radiation starting tomorrow.

Soooooo anyway, we are super happy (cautiously happy) with getting some great news but now I feel that much more convicted and feel the need to fight harder. So that we will.

However, you couldn't wipe the smile off my face last night xoxo

FUCK YOU CANCER

I DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING EXPIRATION DATE MARKED ON THE BOTTOM OF MY FOOT!!!

Boo Ya!!

Much Love
xoxo

18 comments:

  1. ☆☆☆ Fuck yaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!! ☆☆☆

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is only the begining of the good news.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!!!! This is awesome news!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to Go ! We always knew that cancer was F'n with the wrong gal! Keep up the good work! Love to you Kyle and many many more positive vibes being sent hourly to you ! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go Lisa! We knew you could do it!!
    So happy to hear your good news!
    Love to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to go!!!! Thats our girl!!!!!!! Xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yahhhhhhh sweetie, thats such awesome news......love yas!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great news Lisa! Keep up the good fight! My prayers for you will not stop until your fight is over. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great news Lisa! Keep up the good fight! My prayers for you will not stop until your fight is over. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such wonderful news! Your strength amazes me.....You got this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That great news Lisa. I'm Bobby Roach's wifeVicki. We've never met but I know you and Bob met at Kempt Shore. I've been reading your blog every few days and pulling for you to get through this treatment and get home with you family. It must be so difficult to be away from your children. My sister`s husband spend 8 months last year in the VG fighting stage IV Lymphoma. He`s home now and doing well. He kept such a positive attitude throughtout and I think this helped a lot in his recovery. Keep you spirits up and kick ass. Hope you`ll be back in good of N.S. very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lisa you are an inspiration. I have never had the pleasure of meeting you, but you know my sister and parents. I follow your blog daily and am happy for your progress. Your positive attitude is half of your battle.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so happy for you Lisa. Prayers are working, plus your positivity against these mf's. Cancer cells. You are awesome.. Hants county strong. Keep kicking the ass out of these mf's. Big hugs to u both.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this news. Keep smiling and staying "cautiously happy" because we all are! xo

    ReplyDelete