Monday 9 February 2015

Day 5

Good Evening ya'll

Day 5 is over and done, finished up early today so was nice to come back to the room and have a nap.  I didn't end up with the clavicle line today as was told tomorrow am.  Hopefully as my dear arms are not liking the ivs at all.  I swear I'm like a delicate flower.

Learning more each day and finding new ways to fight this fucking cancer.  Luckily there's a couple gals (patients) at the clinic that have been sending a few pointers my way to help me get the most out of my treatments.  Even though this is the route we've chosen it's still very strange to not be receiving  conventional medical treatment.

I was talking to someone special tonight and she sounded a bit low, she said it's been weird as we all spent so much time together since diagnosis (even before) and now that we're gone it's strange.  I hope you all realize that even though our body is here our souls are at home with you all, so when you're feeling a bit low just have a think about a crazy moment we've shared, smile at the good times and just think I'll be back better then ever......and hopefully with a little bit of Spanish in my lingo.  I'll most likely drive you all bat shit crazy with some random catch phrase I picked up.

Oh and if you could all give my sweeties a little hug and kiss from us when you see them that would be great.

Kyle cooked our first meal in the room.  Stir fry with cukes and pineapple on the side :) Yummy (and way fucking cheaper)

FUCK YOU CANCER

I DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING EXPIRATION DATE MARKED ON THE BOTTOM OF MY FOOT

HANTS COUNTY STRONG!!!


Sleep easy my loves
xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment