Saturday 7 February 2015

Day 3

Much the same today. Met another Dr who does the Saturday shift plus met The nutritionist. Both were very kind and intelligent.  I have the next couple days of food to myself  and start Monday. Pasta tonight :)

I had a temp pic line in and that was taken out today as I get a perm one in Monday. Make things easier as the veins in my arm are not liking the Iv's right now. I'd say it's because I'm delicate like a flower. Haha

Sorry not much today folks. This momma is tired and I can't get my ipad to connect so I'll deal with it tomorrow. We're going rob grab some supper here soon and then veg for the night.

Tomorrow we are going to go to the cultural centre with some other patients. I feel like a mini heard of cancer patients running around Tijuana. The best part is they all have a story and I enjoy hearing their stories.

Miss you all but big ole hugs and kisses to Livi Loo and Grader. Miss you more then anything my sweet babies. Xoxoxox

FUCK YOU CANCER!!

I DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING EXPIRATION DATE MARKED ON THE BOTTOM OF MY FOOT!!


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking the time ,even when you are tired to update us. We all love to hear how you're doing. So happy you have some poeple to share wuth and share your experiences ,strength and hope with each other. I too miss your babies this weekend. Can't wait to be with them again tomorrow and snuggle and give them Mommy and Daddy hugs. Plan to take them after school on Monday to buy valentines and get ingredients for valentine treats for the class party. Love you both and get some good sleeps!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so great hearing daily how you are doing ! love ya both ! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love to read your Blog Lisa and hear how things are going! Think about you both every day. One day at a time..Take care. Love to you both! ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your pasta night!! I too love reading how you're doing and about your escapades in the town...good night sleep

    ReplyDelete