Tuesday 17 February 2015

Day 13

I'm not napping after treatment.....sur-fucking-prise!!  This may be two days in a row without napping.  I dare say I have a little bit of energy.

Today was a tough day of missing the kids.  Every fucking thing I looked at reminded me of them. Oh look a chair.....I like to cuddle in chairs with the kids.....oh look a door....remember that time I slammed the door on poor grades fingers (okay not a special memory but a memory none the less).....oh look it's sunny out....jeeze we have fun outside playing in the sun!!

Breath In
Breath Out
Breath In
Breath Out
Life, Love, Laugh, FIGHT
Repeat!

Otherwise today was a good day.  Had a real good chuckle over one patient trying to explain 50 Shades of Grey to another patient asking if she wanted to go with us to see it.  By far the best chuckle of the day.

Ate 3 good meals so far which seems to be helping with my stomach and feeling hungry.  There is a place down the road where you can get a bunch of different foods made fresh....yummy chicken curry :)

Anywho, sweet folks, we're going to watch some Walking Dead and relax until our next meal..haha

FUCK CANCER

I DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING EXPIRATION DATE MARKED ON THE BOTTOM OF MY FOOT!!

HANTS COUNTY STRONG (I hope you're all dug out, or close to being dug out)

Much Love
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you're not as tired and that you have found good food. We are still digging out here, not plowed out yet. You keep up the good work, you're doing awesome, the kids are doing great..being great little kids and lots to keep them busy... love you guys xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete