Wednesday 18 February 2015

Day 14

New patient at the clinic today.  I didn't meet her but I did hear her.  A little 4yr old girl.  I only wish I could take away the pain from her for one day.  Life can be so unfair.  It's horrible going through this as an adult but it's such an injustice for sweet little children to have to deal with this.

We were going to hold off switching hotels as we didn't want to spend the extra money.  So we decided to take a scoot down and check out the hotel, well after taking a look we went for it....and upgraded at that.  Oops. We re going to pretend we're on vacation for a week before we move in to the apartment.  Can't wait to show pics, it's a beautiful hotel with a gorgeous pool and such.

Not much else tonight sweet friends.

FUCK CANCER!

I DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING EXPIRATION DATE MARKED ON THE BOTTOM OF MY FOOT!

HANTS COUNTY STRONG!

Much Love
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. That is so sad about the 4 yr old. Hopefully things will work well the youngster. You sound chipper. Good for you for moving to a more comfortable place. Big hugs to you and Kyle. Think of you both all the time. Hants county strong girl. You have this my love.

    ReplyDelete